Scrambled Egg and Spinach Curry
For this recipe use...
MAKES 12 SERVINGS
House Vermont Curry (Mild) 1 box (8.8 oz.)
2 bunches (14 oz)Spinach
6 (11 oz) eggs
2 medium (14 oz) onions
14 oz pork, thinly sliced
2 tsp (0.4 oz) ginger
2 tsp (0.4 oz) garlic
4 tbsp (2.0 oz) salad oil
5 3/4 cups (1400 ml) water
1. Lightly boil spinach and cut into 2 in. lengths. Chop onions and cut pork into large bite-size pieces.
2. In a sturdy pot, heat 2 tbsp of salad oil, add onions, ginger, garlic, pork and saute.
3. Pour in water and let boil, skimming foam from surface as necessary. Cook on low to medium heat for about 15 min.
4. Prepare scrambled eggs. Heat 2 tbsp of salad oil in a pan, add beaten eggs and be careful not to over mix or overcook.
5. Momentarily turn off the heat from the pot. Break up House Vermont Curry roux and add to the mixture. Mix well while cooking over low heat for another 10 min until sauce thickens.
6. Mix with boiled spinach and scrambled eggs just before serving.
Note *For 6 servings reduce ingredients by half and use 850ml (3 1/2 cups) of water.