Curry Seafood Paella
For this recipe use...
2 cubes House Foods Kokumaro Curry 4.93 oz. Medium Hot
1 bouillon cube
2 ¼ cups water
½ lb. frozen seafood mix
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
2 cups short-grain rice, uncooked and unwashed
1 cup snap peas
1 cup cherry tomatoes
½ cup yellow bell peppers, sliced
salt and pepper to taste
1. Add water into a pot and bring to boil, dissolve curry roux and bouillon cube into boiling water. Add seafood mix, remove from heat and set aside.
2. In a separate large shallow pan, heat olive oil and sauté onions, garlic, and mushrooms for 5 minutes.
3. Add rice, and sauté it for 2 – 3 minutes or until translucent.
4. Add curry to rice and mix well. Place remaining vegetables over rice and cover skillet.
5. Cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes, then turn off heat and steam for 5 minutes. Serve hot.